Techno Oil is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
At Techno Oil, we are dedicated to adding value to our customers, stakeholders and the Nigeria economy, through the supply of fuel, blending of ISO certified lubricants that meets and exceed international standards, a solution provider directed at bridging the infrastructural gaps that has hindered Liquefied Petroleum Gas(LPG) adoption and other wide range of petroleum products that power industries.
The past 20 years has seen Techno Oil emerge to become a leader in the oil & gas downstream sector of Nigerian petroleum industry. Techno Oil has contributed immensely to the oil and gas industry which led to its becoming a dominant player in the downstream sub sector.
Techno Oil’s strategic assets base has continued to generate a steady cash flow for the organization with year on year increase in profitability for shareholders as well as value added services to its partners and customers, leading to growth in Nigerian’s economy.
Techno Oil supports national aspirations and helps to deepen the Nigerian economy through supply of petroleum products to the downstream, commercials and industry consumers.
Techno Oil has built an impressive tract record and has achieved a strong brand presence in the market, which can be attested to by our customers. Techno Oil continues to develop and build on its core values competencies. We have improved our services with highly automated facilities to dispense petroleum products to our teeming customers.
• 65000 MT Fuel Terminal Facility
• 10000 MT Lubricant Blending/Manufacturing Plant
• 1000MT LPG Bottling Plant
• 5 Million Annual Capacity LPG Cylinder Manufacturing Plant
• 12000MT LPG storage Terminal,
• State–of-the-art Quality Assurance Laboratory
• 200 Techno Oil branded trucks
• 20 Retail Outlets across the country
• 15000MT capacity ocean on-going vessel (MT TECHNOOIL)
• 50 Mobile LPG Skids
• Two-finger jetty that aids receipts of petroleum products through coastal supplies from refineries.
Techno Oil’s operation and scope of business are guided by the highest standards in line with international best practices, validated by its NIS ISO 9001: 2008 Certification and recognition by national and global organizations as well as government’ s regulatory agencies.
• Provide services
• Create jobs
• Add to the nation’s economic growth
• Produce entrepreneurs
• Be a good neighbour to our host communities and responsible corporate citizen
• Create integrity
• Operate in an environmentally, economically and socially responsible manner
• Defend our sovereign integrity