During the last quarter of 2009, Swift Oil responded to persistent customer demands and launched its range of high quality lubricants and greases for the following applications:
- Multi-grade engine oils for high performance petrol engines including turbo-charged engines
- Transmission oils for both manual boxes and rear axles
- Engine oils for heavy-duty diesel engines for both arduous and turbo-charged functions
- Marine engine oils for both trunk piston and crosshead engines
- Hydraulic oils and gear oils for industrial applications
Swift Oil’s growth is evident in its achievements recording an annual turnover increase of nearly 600% in its first few years of operations, developing an impressive client base and experiencing a turnover of over N32 billion (about $201,260,000) for the year ended 31 December 2012.
We understand the importance of time and cost management to our customers’ businesses and have embedded global best practices within our processes to ensure that our customers get second-to-none service from our various outlets to support their goals.
Our service definition is also able to accommodate a wide range of business models from wholesale purchase of products and/or services, to direct retail and other specialized requests. This model is deliberate and gives our customers the flexibility they need to advance their businesses.
The 5 step process approach that supports our service definition framework is:
- Understand the client’s needs and expectations
- Develop our knowledge of the client’s business so that our services are value-based to the client on relevance and insight
- Perform efficient and effective bespoke services through the totality of this understanding and knowledge
- Assess our relationship with the client in all its aspects; and
- Ensure the client enjoys visible benefits of our services and his business is positively impacted